Thursday, October 29, 2009

Alright....I just got done reading my last blog and maybe i am crazy. maybe? no for sure.

What the hell was that about.wow.
I guess it could be considered my therapy. imagine how not getting all that out would eventually result in.

I love Zombieland. I have to say that it is my favorite movie right now. it is rare that i ever finish a movie and then have a fairly strong desire to rewatch it. so i am doing that as i type. great show.

my grandpa passed away on the 27th, and then my couisin Raymond on the 28th. i am sad that they are gone. i am worried that ive become numb in a way. and i feel like they are in the room with me sometimes or something. its quite weird. like i am not as sad because i realize that they are not completely gone.

im off work today. i should go spend time with family but i kind of just want to be all alone. with my music and zombieland.

maybe a bath with the music so loud.
i freaking love this movie, not feeling any inspiration to continue writing for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment