Wednesday, October 28, 2009

im not crazy

im not
"you're a freak"
im not
"dude your a bipolar nutbar get some fucking help"
im not
"ya you have mental problems"
im not
"whats wrong with you"
im not
"really?"

just leave me alone.
yeah she is her and i am she
but fuck them both because i am me
yeah they argue and get in the way
and yeah he died and i might have been the same.
and fuck you for questioning and judging my me
and my me is i and she is my her
and she is crazy and i concur
you cant deny the dispute between
her i and me crave the debate like fiendz
and cry scream and bleed just to cause a scene.

i dont know where i am anymore
and how i got back here
for moments it was sunshine
and its gets darker and darker i fear

i konw i should quit and fake like im better
but this is going away
emotions and love for life has been severed.

i guess i get it and i know its over
i never loved that lucky green plant
i say fuck that march.....

No comments:

Post a Comment