Tuesday, October 27, 2009

blogs and apartment living

i think i may not know what the real definition of blog is. i define it almost as i would describe puke, ralphing, vomitting, throw up, or even tourette syndrome. The only difference is that instead of my stomach it is my mind, and instead of my mouth it is my fingertips. Anyway sorry if its not what you thought. i basically just type whats on my mind. BLOG: noun/verb mind vomit, vomitting of the mind. ex: i was just blogging on how stupid mass texting textees are.


ANYWAY. Im sick of living at this apartment. I cant sleep. I have bought 3 packs of sleeping pills in the last month. I cant live right. I never have money. it sucks. i like being able to be alone and do whatever i feel like, shower with the door open, know where everything is, do naked cart wheels...whatever? but i am so excited to not have a rent payment, a cable payment, power, gas, groceries, fing toilet paper!!! only 2 more rent payments and im out.

im never here, at the apartment. i hate it now. what an expensive motel room this has become.

1 comment: